Recent Commercial Posts
The plumbing repairs are complete... Trust SERVPRO to finish the job.
After a plumbing-related water damage, your customers place their trust and home in your hand. Once the plumbing repairs are complete, who can you count on to clean up the mess and ensure your home is returned to pre loss conditions?
SERVPRO of Newport News responds quickly to provide mitigation and water removal services. Once drying is complete, SERVPRO of Newport News offers a full line of cleaning, restoration and deodorization services to leave your home looking, feeling and smelling clean.
SERVPRO of Newport News provides:
- 24 hour emergency response
- Water removal and drying
- Dehumidification and odor control
- Structure and contents cleaning
- Fast and efficient electronic claims processing
- Peace of mind when you need it most
Give us a call at 757-244-8467!
When You Need To Get Back To Business Quickly
Here is how the SERVPRO of Newport News process works...
Within 1 hour from notice of lose, we will contact you to arrange for service. You will know help is on the way.
Within 4 hours, we will be on site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to damage.
We then give you a detailed explanation, a trained, uniformed, and equipped professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
Next is pretesting, we begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
Within 8 hours of an on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally the adjuster or property manager.
Now we have the good part...the Cleaning and Restoration step. We will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over.
Lastly, we have the final walk-through. After the work has been completed. a final walk-through will be conducted to help ensure satisfaction will our results.
SERVPRO's 1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines help ensure timely communication and response. Quick and accurate response can minimize loss expense from secondary damages.
Give us a call at 757-244-8467
Trying To Sell Your Home?
Clean homes sell faster!
Dirty ducts can circulate odors and contaminates like mold and irritating dust throughout a home. SERVPRO of Newport News can examine duct work and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime.
Duct and HVAC System Cleaning Can:
- Reduce allergens and pet dander
- Eliminate offensive odors
- Improve operating conditions and efficiency
Top Show Conditions and Ready To Sell
It is a fact: A clean, fresh smelling home sells faster. Unfortunately, not all homes are maintained in the same way. Nearly all realtors are faced, at some point, with a difficult listing to show.
Veteran realtors encourage clients to keep their homes in top condition for very important reasons
- Increased market value
- Reduced lice to sale conversion time
- Enhanced reputation for quality listings and quick sales
SERVPRO of Newport News offer a variety of services to help revive your listing to top show conditions:
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drapery and Blind Cleaning
- Ceiling, Wall, and Hard Floor Cleaning
- Duck & HVAC Cleaning
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
Give us a call at 757-244-8467 were ready 24/7, 365 days a year!
Your Business Matters To Us
Did you know SERVPRO also helps Commercial Businesses?
Were always ready to help you can trust the SERVPRO brand....
Indoor quality is something that needs to be maintained in a business, and were here for your needs!
Proper Maintenance Saves You Money!!
- World Health Organizations say that poor indoor air quality costs $60 billion in employee sick leave and lost production
- People most at risk include infants and children, pregnant women, elderly, people with compromised repository system, and people with weakened immune systems
Control Moisture and Reduce Mold
Act withing the first 24-48 hours...
- Correct ant water leaks or standing water
- Remove standing water under cooling coils or air handling units
- Properly maintain humidifiers, if used
- Replace wet or visible moldy insulation materials
Ways to Impress Your Customers
- Clean dirty and stained ceilings
- Scrub lobby, furniture and draperies
- Establish maintenance plans for furnishings, carpets, and draperies
- Clean HVAC and air duct system
The SERVPRO Difference
- Reduce potential for mold growth
- Remediate bacteria, fungi, and mold
- Restore peak energy efficiency
- Eliminate offensive odors
- Free written inspections and estimates
You Can Trust SERVPRO Brand Because....
- Over 1,600 Franchises in 48 states means more locations
- More locations means faster responses
- Faster responses means faster mitigation and less damage
- Faster mitigation means less cost
We give free quotes to any situation that may occur to you, we are also open 24/7..365 days a year.
Put your business back to work
Restoring Your Newport News Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Commercial Water Damage Events Present Unique Challenges
Flooding and water damage events at Newport News commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Newport News
SERVPRO of Newport News specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet our Team
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist